Flu Vaccination Information
Who is eligible for the flu vaccination this year?
As per recent guidance from the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation, the following people will be offered the flu vaccination this year:
- all children aged 2 to 15 (but not 16 years or older) on 31 August 2021
- those aged 6 months to under 50 years in clinical risk groups*
- pregnant women
- those aged 50 years and over
- those in long-stay residential care homes
- close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
- frontline health and social care staff employed by:
- a registered residential care or nursing home
- registered domiciliary care provider
- a voluntary managed hospice provider
- Direct Payment (personal budgets) and/or Personal Health Budgets, such as Personal Assistants.
* See our information leaflet here for more details.
You can still book your flu jab with us...
Eligible patient can still call the surgery on 01590 622272/682617 to book an appointment for their flu jab.