One Practice at Two Locations.......
All doctors conduct surgeries at both locations Monday through Friday.
- For urgent appointments on the day - a limited number are released at 8.00 am.
- The Practice also offers telephone consultations with the Doctors for the sameday urgent needs.
- Forward appointments can be booked at any time up to 3 months ahead, subject to availability.
- It is not always possible to see the Doctor of your choice, although every effort is made to meet patient's requirements.
- Urgent home visits must be requested before 10.00 am where possible.
- To see a Doctor - if it is not required the same day or urgent, an appointment on an alternative day eases the pressures on Doctor availability.This ensures fairness to other patients who do need a same day / urgent appointment.
"Telephone consultations / advice" can now be booked in advance via reception; available for either a Nurse or Doctor.
These are available by phone only after 2pm each day.
General Enquiries :
After 10.30 each day until the surgery is closed.
The Urgent Treatment Centre (UTC)
The UTC will be a walk in service treating minor ailments and injuries, and will be open from 8am to 9pm, 7 days a week.
The UTC will be located in the same place as the former Minor Injuries Unit at Lymington Hospital.
GP Extended Access
GP Extended Access will offer pre bookable GP and Nurse appointments from:
- 6.30pm to 10pm on weekdays
- 8am to 10pm on weekends
These appointments can be booked via our reception staff during working hours and are available for multiple locations, including Lymington, Ringwood and Winchester. For urgent GP/nurse appointments outside of our opening hours please call the out of hours service on 111.
Lymington Extended Access appointments will be located within the same area the UTC works from at Lymington Hospital.
Ringwood Extended Access appointments will be at Ringwood Medical Centre.
Winchester Extended Access appointments will be at Badger Farm.
Should you need to cancel an extended access appointment patients will need to call 0333 321 8834.