Clinics in the locality:
Minor Injuries Unit - Lymington New Forest Hospital
Experienced nurses can treat a range of minor injuries and ailments including:
- Twisted ankles, sprains and bruises
- Removing foreign bodies (like splinters)
- Simple lacerations, cuts and grazes
- Simple limb fractures
- Minor eye injuries and infections
MIU telephone no: 01590 663101
Quit 4 Life Service
If you need help and advice about giving up smoking you can contact Hampshire's smoking cessation service 'Quit 4 Life' by:
You can also visit www.quit4life.nhs.uk for more information.
Local drop-in clinics are held at:
- Milton Medical Centre (Arnewood), Wednesdays 4pm to 5.30pm.
- Lymington Hospital, Fridays 2.30pm to 4.30pm.