One Practice at Two Locations.......
All doctors conduct surgeries at both locations Monday through Friday.
- For urgent appointments on the day - a limited number are released at 8.00 am.
- The Practice also offers telephone consultations with the Doctors for the sameday urgent needs.
- Forward appointments can be booked at any time up to 3 months ahead, subject to availability.
- It is not always possible to see the Doctor of your choice, although every effort is made to meet patient's requirements.
- Urgent home visits must be requested before 10.00 am where possible.
- To see a Doctor - if it is not required the same day or urgent, an appointment on an alternative day eases the pressures on Doctor availability.This ensures fairness to other patients who do need a same day / urgent appointment.
"Telephone consultations / advice" can now be booked in advance via reception; available for either a Nurse or Doctor.
These are available by phone only after 2pm each day.
General Enquiries :
After 10.30 each day until the surgery is closed.
The Practice at Lymington New Forest Hospital:
- GP appointments available Monday to Friday 4pm to 8pm, Saturday 10am to 6pm, Sunday 10am to 2pm. (Weekends subject to change).
- Appointments can be made via the surgery (01590 622272/682617) or direct during The Practice opening times on 01590 630545